Hello parents and guardians of Canyon Falls learners,
Please note that the 2020-21 Canyon Falls Middle School Online Application for our Hockey Academy is now posted on the site http://canyonfallshockeyskills.weebly.com. Please apply early as this program will fill quickly and there is limited space.
- The academy is available only to students in grades 7 and 8.
- APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN ORDER RECEIVED.
- COST: $1,100.00
- The Program has associated costs of:
- Hockey Canada License and Player Registration and Insurance Fees
- Ice Rental
- Instructor Wages
- Any other costs incurred to operate the program
- Note: on-ice sessions are at the Capital News Center. Students are to meet at the arena for the AM class and will be transported back to school after the ice session.
- All travel within the school day will be by SD#23 bus.
- Equipment is transported by volunteer parents and stored at the school.
For questions related to the Academy, fees, programming, coaching, etc. please contact the district hockey coordinator, Kurt Corman (email@example.com) or the academy teacher, Anthony Greer (firstname.lastname@example.org).